Rotary Peace Fellowships (Fully-Funded)
Applications for the Fully-Funded Rotary Peace Fellowships are open for the 2020/2021 academic year. Each year, Rotary selects up to 100 individuals from around the world to receive fully funded academic fellowships to pursue a Professional Development Certificate Program or Masters Degree Program related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention at one of the participating peace centers around the world.
Deadline: 31st of May, 2020
Number of Scholarships:50 fellowships for master’s degree and 80 for certificate studies
Scholarship Benefits: The fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
Eligible Nationalities: USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Thailand, Uganda)
Eligibility: The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for professionals with work experience in International relations or peace and conflict prevention and resolution. To be eligible for the Fully-Funded Rotary Peace Fellowships, applicants must also meet the following requirements:
• Proficiency in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended
• Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
• Excellent leadership skills
• Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree
• Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background
For more information, click here.