FULBRIGHT FOREIGN STUDENT PROGRAM
The Fulbright Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, is the flagship international educational exchange program designed to foster mutual understanding among nations through educational and cultural exchange. AMIDEAST administers the Fulbright Foreign Student Program for the Middle East and North Africa on behalf of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. This highly prestigious scholarship program up to two-year fellowship, which provides full funding for up to two academic years to achieve a Master’s graduate degree at a U.S. university.
The prestigious scholarships are awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic excellence, strong English language skills, leadership qualities, and a commitment to improving cross-cultural relations through international exchange. Applicants must also express a desire to use skills gained in the USA to serve the UAE upon completion of their studies.
- Be a U.A.E. national.
- Reside in country throughout the application, selection and placement process.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Possess a strong academic background.
- Be proficient in English and/or able to attend a Long Term English (LTE) program prior to the start of the study program.
- U.S. citizens or green card holders are not eligible to apply.
- A program of the United States Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
* Preference will be given to students who have little or no previous experience studying or living in the United States.
SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION BY DEADLINE, INCLUDING:
- CV or resume (2 pages)
- personal statement (~600 words)
- academic statement (~600 words)
- unofficial university transcript
- 3 letters of recommendation
IF NOMINATED, CANDIDATES WILL ALSO NEED TO SUBMIT:
- official university transcripts
- copy of bachelor’s degree
- copy of UAE passport
iBT TOEFL® (score of 81+)
GRE® revised General Test for graduate school admissions
To apply, click here.
For additional information,visit here.