Charles Darwin University International Student Scholarships 2020
Application for the Charles Darwin University International student scholarships is open for international students who have a record of academic excellence, high achievements, contribute to the potential to make a positive impact in the world and are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
Application Deadline:15th of May, 2020
Degree Level: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Scholarship Value: 25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
To meet the requirements for the Charles Darwin University International student scholarships;
- Applicant must apply to commence study in 2020
- Applicant must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course;
- Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification
- Applicant must be an international student on a student visa;
- Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Application Information: To apply, complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU .
Academic entry requirements
Any special entry requirements
English language entry requirements
Meeting the criteria as both a genuine temporary entrant (GTE) and genuine student (GS)
Please note that meeting the minimum entry requirements for a course does not guarantee an offer to study at CDU.